Saturday, September 15, 2007

Ha! I'm back again!

Hmmm... how long have I been away? Like 2 years plus? OMG, that's a gracious long time!

Well, the truth is that I do not have Internet access in my rented place in Penang and of course, I am not being paid to write blogs in my company. I seldom come back to KL except during celebrations of festivals or public holidays.

Or... maybe you can call me a plain lazy bastard. Ahem! I can only call myself that name. Oh dear... looks like my writing perks up again after a long, long absence... After reading other people's blogs, of course! That's where my inspirations come from! Thank you, my fellow bloggers!

Just today, I have updated my profile on this blog site and have written something you might think a little too vain. Vanity, I mean. Now don't get me wrong, my personal profile is written that way to spice things up! I don't suppose you want your profile to sound so mundane.... something like this:

Hi I am David, a 29 year-old man who hails from Kuala Lumpur... blah blah blah...

OK, great. According to Merriam Webster online dictionary, vain means (it's listed as the 4th meaning):
"4 : having or showing undue or excessive pride in one's appearance or achievements : CONCEITED"

Look, maybe you read it that way, but spicing it up using that descriptive poem will surely make it look much more interesting. Anyway, life is about getting oneself spiced up.

All right. Anyway, here I am, back again. Please welcome me, dear fellow bloggers!

3 comments:

savante said...

You're certainly welcome, David :) Now write!

David The Man said...

okie dokie... non problemo, mate! Surely I will write, but I will not be able to update it as often.

Cyclohelix said...

Welcome back, scribble away!