Sunday, September 23, 2007

Yesterday was Friday... the bored me...

Thinking of nothing better to do, I took my time to read the bloggies of some of my fellow bloggers online. Thinking they may be posting some "catchy-catchy" bloggies, I typed in my username and password onto the Google toolbar (the one with the green button named Settings, yea) and proceed to click-open my bookmarks.

Yes, and a few on the top list of my bookmarks did I open. OK, here is the screen shot of that bookmark:
Notice the bookmarks enclosed in the red box? Hehehe... those are my TARGETS! Opening each of them, I proceed to read each of their updated bloggies, and at the end of the, oh so fascinating, read, I left my digital fingerprints in some of their comment sections. And they replied me back. How nice!

One thing I tend to do was to click onto someone else's bloggie link in their comment sections. Thence I came upon the person's bloggie site. If theirs are catchy enough to worth my read or to giggle away at some "particularly outstanding" bloggies (as in Bibik Nyonya's bloggie on the "cocky and pussy" children tunes), I would surely leave a comment or two. Bookmark them I will and surely be back again to check their bloggies every now and then.

Aha... and not forgetting my own bloggie page too. Surely I will return and check if anyone's been checking my bloggie page and leave their digital fingerprints here.

I barely noticed how fast the time flew, till at the end of the day, I retired and snoooooze away...

~~~ Luv all of ye bloggers out there... Cheers, mates! ~~~

6 comments:

savante said...

Hey, I'm on the list too! How cool is that :) It's like making it into the Corny Collins Show!

Damn, I was supposed to not say anything about Hairspray!

Janvier said...

It's a start, savante. At least no mention of Zac Efron. :D We ourselves were surprised to see ourselves targeted! :D

Okairi, David-san! Very diverse list you have in your bookmarks! Keep on writing!

David The Man said...

Paul Sung the Savante:
Hehehe... been reading your blogs and sort of like it. Love the saucy parts of it. Keep writing, mate! Anyway, thanks for dropping by and leave a comment. Cheers!

Janvier Soldat:
Hmmm... No more surprises anymore! I have revealed it now. You have been bookmarked and tagged. Anyway, thanks for dropping by and leave a comment. Cheers, mate!

Ganymede said...

Wah... Like serial killer only marking your targets. :P

William said...

Woo hoo! I made it on the A-List. :P As your list grows, do consider getting a feed reader.

David The Man said...

Queer Ranter:
Hehehe... not really... But I am equipped with "bullets" that don't kill... that's comments lah...

William:
Oh sure, I will get a feed reader. So, every now and then, I would write something about my fellow bloggers' blogs. Just keep on checking my blog, ok? Thanks, mate.