Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Introducing Celebrity Fitness, Gurney Plaza, Penang - PART 1

Now, it's been quite a hiatus since I last post my blog, and that was indeed an amusing video that I had posted ages ago. Being a busy person that I am, writing a blog daily seems rather an upheaval task to undertake, since we are all working 8 to 9 hours a day, and by the end of the day, one might have some activities after work, such as attending Toastmasters Club meeting like what I have been doing today. But never mind, whatever the circumstances that may be, or tired as I may feel, I still painstakingly come over to Starbucks here (some miles away from my rented home) and blog the rest of the night away. Here we go, something different from what we have previously; so, instead of just writing words, words and more words all the way, might as well we see some differences here. Picture blogs, yes, that's what I call plogs, or piclogs, so what about it?

The main entrance of Celebrity Fitness
The cycling and cardio exercise area (with TVs)

The general view of the workout machines

The bar lounge near the main entrance counter

The free weight area

Another view of the workout machines and treadmills (facing the sea)

The workout machines with a view of the gym studio

The entrance to the gym studio

The view of the drinks bar and the rest lounge

Another angle of the view of the workout machines near the gym studio

View to the outside of the gym (with part of the rest lounge and the front counter)

The abs workout machine

OK, that's the end of my plog or piclog. Ceh wah, looks like I am advertising and promoting Celebrity Fitness. Yeah right, I don't get commissions for doing this, but I love promoting things and places that I love. There are branches in One Utama, Bangsar Village II and Subang Parade, besides that in Gurney Plaza. There are also overseas branches, in Indonesia. For more info, please visit Celebrity Fitness.

More to come in 2nd part. So, how about joining one, folks?

4 comments:

Sam said...

The gym is so... EMPTY.

Z said...

Why not promote Fitness First also? Haha.

hrugaar said...

Why does the entrance look like night club one? And yeah, where are all the cute guys working out - did you scare them all away? ;P

David The Man said...

Sam:
The photos were taken when the gym was about to close, that is why it looked so empty.

Alan:
I have already put up a blog post introducing Fitness First.

The Ru:
Errr... is it so? Well, maybe the sign at the top of the entrance makes it look like a night club, ain't it? Well, no, I did not scare them away. The photos were taken when the gym was about to close.