Saturday, December 08, 2007

Starbucks Coffee Curse


After a heavy dose of the strongest coffee (with the heaviest dose of caffeine) in Starbucks today (well, I ordered the large sized one), I feel dizzy now and a lot of feeling of uneasiness. Apparently, I thought of staying up late here in Starbucks to post another piclog, but I can't stand it anymore. Couldn't get myself up any longer to complete it. I think I am getting ill soon. It's like I have had a heavy dose of alcohol. Darn me! May melt (faint and collapse) anytime soon. Like a puteri lilin. Don't know if I am able to drive home safely. Anyway, pray for my safe journey back home.

10 comments:

Ganymede said...

Oh my. I had those before. Just drown yourself in water and you should recover soon.

savante said...

Yikes. Get yourself back home!

Z said...

When I get overdose of caffeine from chinese teas I just go insomnia. Lol.

coolgardy said...

r u ok now.......

joshua said...

Rest. Lots of good quality rest!

hrugaar said...

Sympathise. Much as I love Starbucks, I have to go very carefully with fresh ground coffee - even though I take all coffee as weak and milky as possible.

Anonymous said...

Well hope you reach home safely ..

David The Man said...

QR:
Hmmm... well, I think I was getting better when I went back that day.

Savante:
Oh, sure... got to go back.

Alan:
Yes, caffeine can cause insomnia. Don't get overdosed.

Coolgardy:
Yea, I am OK already. Thanks for your concern.

Joshua:
Sure, sure, I will.

Ru:
Yes, and take my advice, don't take the strongest Starbucks coffee with the heaviest dose of caffeine. If you do, it will surely wreak havoc to your system and make you sick.

Cedric:
Thanks for your concern. I was able to drive home safely because on the moment I went back that day, I felt much better.

Unknown said...

tats the dirtiest starbucks cup i've seen haha. =p tk in moderation ba~

David The Man said...

Aaron Ng:
Sorry, it was taken after I have used that cup.