Thursday, October 11, 2007

Happy moments...

Oh no... I really seriously did not realise 3-seconder actually tagged me on 29th September to write this meme until I realise it today. Oh great... it's really hard to start writing about happy moments when I am actually still mourning my grandma's demise 5 days ago. Anyway, will try my best to write it.

Let's see... how am I to start writing it? Been thinking about this for some moments now. Right... got it. Here we go...

Well, thinking of the past times, some happy some sad moments, a lot of changes have taken place this past year and while I was in Kuala Lumpur before moving to Penang in June 2005, I have been meeting a lot of plu friends who have come and gone, and still get into contact with some of them every now and then, including those I have met in here. Well, I have lovers come and gone too, with relationships some long, some short and a lot of heart breaks in between. Some gone on for quite some months and worse still some just gone on for just a week. That was the shortest relationship I have thus far.

Then, Lady Luck winked an eye at me when I got to know this W, whom I met in November 2006. We became lovers 2 months later.

My HAPPINESS! at last. One day, W proposed to be my lover earlier this year, and if I can still recall it, it was on the 1st or 2nd of January. That was exactly the happiest moment in my life!!!

OH... HOW HAPPY I WAS!!! INDEED! YES!

**********

Author's note: WE ARE NOW GOING TO THE " WORLD OF PAST TENSE"... (an excerpt of my diary written sometime end of February / early of March 2007)
"We have been spending time with each other since then. Life is really good now. I am praying that we can go on forever. Just recently, on Valentine's day, I bought W a camera phone, a box of Ferrero Roche, and a hamper package of facial and body cleansing gels and creams. Not forgetting the 3 romantic cards I attached with those 3 Valentine gifts. How touched W was! We went to a Korean restaurant to eat and celebrate the special day.

"And 8 days after that, W gave me a nice branded wallet for my birthday gift. We were spending time together again and we ate at a Taiwanese restaurant. On that night, W gave me a kiss on my lips and I was really, really extremely HAPPY with that unforgettable kiss. I was extremely touched. I licked the very spot where the kiss was planted. Those were the two special gifts that I will never forget and that which I will always keep in my heart forever and ever. Since then, we have been going out shopping and watching movies with each other almost everyday."

**********

But now... it's all over. The sweet dream's now over since 3 and a half months ago. It's actually very depressing trying to come to terms with it, knowing very well that the next morning when you open your eyes from your good sleep, those sweet dreams have faded away, leaving you only a sweet memory to remember by and your lover has left your heart in pain. Yeah, it's just so very hard to let your lover go away from your life just like that and it's even harder to accept this painful separation.

This is how my meme ends, in melancholy, so that there's no more happy moment to spread around (no more tagging, that is!). Anyone cares to spread around sad moments instead, eh?

4 comments:

savante said...

Thanks for sharing - though now you've made me curious about w!

Aryaduta said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother's passing and the loss of W.

Yet, be happy in knowing that you and your grandmother shared a strong and loving relationship, and that you experienced a love like none other with "W."

We cannot avoid losses in life, but we can appreciate its joys while they last. :-)

David The Man said...

Savante:
So, what do you want to know about W? Frankly speaking, W is my ex-bf as of now.

Aryaduta:
Well, we all have to accept this fact. All of us have experienced some kind of losses at some point in time, and also disappointments. Life's like that.

3-Seconder said...

tsk tsk tsk. Bad bad David.

It's supposed to be HAPPY moments marrrrr. Not sad moments, that wasn't what I intended! :(

Whatever it is, i have to say, SLOW lah you to realise u got tagged! Shows that u dun check my bloggie so often... *sobs*

:P