Sunday, October 21, 2007

So, what's next?

Oh dear... seems like I have got to back-date my blog, just like what QR did when he missed those precious days of blogging. In fact, he is the one who gave me this idea of back-dating blogs, but I know it's a dishonest man's job. And you would soon know why this blog is back-dated. Updates soon, coming soon, ok? Anyway, got to be dishonest at times, eh?

Now, what blog info shall we be fed with this time? Aha! Remember wonks ago, we were reading the blog on "What would you do..."? Alright, here are some of my experiences in Celebrity Fitness:

**********

I was doing this cardio exercise on a machine, and in front of me, there was this row of treadmills. Then, one hawt, good-looking guy, with well-built, well-defined toned body (not muscular ar!), was walking in front of me and did some cardio exercises on the treadmill for some 20 minutes or so. Having finished his exercise, he sort of "purposely" turn his head towards my direction and looked at me. Soon after, I sort of "melted". Ah... that was just the beginning, I thought to myself.

Then, I went to the toilet cubicle in the gym restroom to do my business. Having done that, I walked to the basin to wash my hand. In order walk towards the gym locker and then to exit the restroom, I had to walk past a row of 5 urinals that were in front of the three cubicles. That means I had to walk a wide path between the urinals and the cubicles. This same guy was urinating in one of the urinals (the last one, near the gym lockers), and when I was walking past the urinals, he was turning his head to look at me AGAIN! No, he didn't just glance at me momentarily and then focussed on his business. No, not that case. What he did was he started to look at me the moment I finished washing my hands and when I started to leave that area. Even when I was passing the last urinal on which he was urinating, he still looked at me, albeit looking sideways. That was like 10 to 15 seconds long! (errr... do you call that staring, if the look lasted for as long as 10 to 15 seconds?) Oh my gosh! He looked at me AGAIN! My heart was racing faster than that of a train.

Another time, I was eating my favourite CoffeeBean panini chicken sandwich at the rest lounge where drinks are served. This lounge is an open space, where those coming into or leaving the gym can see. This same hawt guy, who was about to leave the gym, looked at my direction where I sat in the lounge. As he was leaving, he kept looking at me (or staring at me, rather), and I, of course, noticed it. I smiled at him and he approvingly smiled back at me. He didn't winked an eye at me, but his smiling back at me is a positive response, and I was glad. Well, you should be able to guess what was my next reactions, eh? It was like, oh... , so Romeo-and-Juliet type of "love at first sight".

What happened next was that I approached him one day and I introduced myself to him and we became friends.

**********

"Hey, he looks gay!"... was the remark I got from some people around me, who also stared at me like I was some kind of alien, or maybe if I looked "delicious". NO, I am not edible, for goodness sake! Honestly speaking, I am not the kind of hottie everyone is drooling at. I don't look like Zac Efron, or Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt. But that doesn't mean I am ugly, ok? Instead, to make myself more presentable, I groomed myself rather eloquently or flamboyantly, and I went to gym that way. NO AGAIN, mind you, I wasn't wearing a woman's outfit or anything of that sort. In fact, I was wearing a shirt with vertical-lined flowery patterns. So that they thought I was gay. Anyway, I ignored them. Self-pride mah... isn't it?

**********

So, what's the big deal with being looked at, stared at and remarked as such, anyway? NO big deal... it's just one of my experiences, though, and yes, I admit I really like that hawt guy.

5 comments:

savante said...

Flowery shirt? :) I think I need to see it before passing judgemental comments.

Medie007 said...

woooot.... hawt guy on the chase! kekeke

William said...

What's backdating?

joshua said...

i figure that love at first sight... could happen at the gym...

but can it be lust at first sight?

hrugaar said...

New brightly coloured blog look. :)

Maybe hawt guy kept looking at you because you were staring at his equipment so long, heh.