Thursday, October 18, 2007

Yesterday...

... was the day a chat was established between me and William. So, nothing much to do all day, only reading some IC datasheets and measurement instructions, go chatting we do, whilst at work. Well, since I have been transferred to a new section within the same department, I must get myself familiarize with the products designed in that new section I am currently assigned to. OK, so, I shouldn't have done that during office hours, but I had the best times chatting with him. Chatting for almost 90% of my working time. Anyway, we had a good time chatting. Nice chatting with you, William.

3 comments:

J.L said...

Never chat with me. Must highlight your name and william name. Easy to know who talk to who.

Medie007 said...

lol... engineers are always so free innit?

David The Man said...

Chester:
Will chat with you next time lar! ok... don't so "small gas"...

Ah-Bong:
No-lah... just that I am a little free mah...